Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

He who shall not be named....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief

Singapore
I see he who shall not be named has his purple car up for sale.
I can't quite get a handle on how much he is asking, but it appears it's all the treasure in Gringot's......

I don't know about you lot, but I can't wait for this bubble to burst so we can go back to just blasting them early on a Sunday morning or getting sideways on a track.......How say you?

That's rubystone RED that Chiefy! :puh:

Fair play to Tom if he gets that. It's a london thing these high prices!

Chris

that's it, I'm painting the 928 pink! First 20k gets it :thumbs:

Ian

igaffz said:
that's it, I'm painting the 928 pink! First 20k gets it :thumbs:

Ian

I'm in :thumb:

Are we allowed a link, or do we have to go elsewhere?

I must admit, Chiefs point is well made. I was a lot happier chucking my 964 around Goodwood knowing the most I could lose was £20k.

As it turns out, I did! But after a sh!t load of love (measured in pounds sterling) put now it's worth over £50K.

Although it is indeed now a stunning car, I'm not so keen on tracking it. 😪

It's like the reverse negative, 964 owners talking prices down and 993 bigging them up :floor:

I was looking on autoscout24 the other day and there's a clutch of celebration models all above €100k (one over €200k) :eek: which personally I don't value them anywhere near :roll:

PS: it's on eBay @£55k which is clearly underpriced :grin:

D'oh !!

But £20k to fix it Pete? What did you do apart from paint it?

Man maths Joe, best not go there eh :wink:

To be fare, pete's car is very much like 'Trigger's broom' :grin:

Chief said:
Man maths Joe, best not go there eh :wink:

To be fare, pete's car is very much like 'Trigger's broom' :grin:

Love it!

I love the car and I'm watching the sale with interest, as many of the changes Tom has made to his 964 I have been made to mine.

The 964 appeals to many different people and although a few people will want a bog-standard car I'm hoping that well thought-out personal touches don't impact sale prices (and may even do the opposite...)

Chris

is it not just nice to know you made the right decisoin when you brought your 964 and prices start to go up feels good to me anyway

[quote="clinchy993]

Pete your car looks ace BTW lets see some more pics

[/quote]

It's having a few more bits and bobs done, plus redoing some bits I wasn't 100% happy with, so photoshoot will be a few weeks away.

I've took a few but the light blue is quite hard to photograph properly, especially in bright sunshine.

All work in progress, plus some wheels to sort.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back