Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Badge ??

-- 997 --

Barcelona
Was thinking as i do like the 997 Gen 2 badge ( porsche ) scrolled across the back, you guys think or reckon if its a good idea to buy the badge and fit it on the 997 Gen 1 ?, i.e. take the CarreraS off? so would say exactly what the Gen 2 has at the rear?

J

I think its the 991 that have (porsche) along the back.

Gen 2 badges on the rear are pretty much the same as Gen 1.

I've had carrera taken off my gen 2 (from previous owner) but had a "911" on it in chrome - which didn't look right - so I changed it to a black 911 - looks nice now.

Personal preference at the end of the day...

C11BRA and Medicus have both done it. It's actually quite nice in a 'retro' kind of way :dont know:

Just wish mine said TURBO :grin:

Redjedi, sorry yes my mistake, confused.com :roll: the 991 badge on the 997 any comments on that idea? Reckon it woud be silly to do this?

Would like to see the forum members cars withnyhe badge on them to get the idea, also, yessss very retro!!

J

-- 997 -- said:
Redjedi, sorry yes my mistake, confused.com :roll: the 991 badge on the 997 any comments on that idea? Reckon it woud be silly to do this?

Would like to see the forum members cars withnyhe badge on them to get the idea, also, yessss very retro!!

J

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=101738&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=260

Also if you want more pictures click on C11BRA's 'Profile' button and then click 'See all posts....' As there's more pictures on some other threads.

I saw it at ACE cafe on Monday and I really liked it if I'm honest. Other opinions are of course available.... :whistle: :thumb:

Does look nice!! Different and as said is retro!!

I used to go to the ACE Cafe with my E21 Alpina on the german night and meet up with other guys, fun days!! Now its anotyer level with Porsche!! :mrgreen:

J

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back