Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Marc The Dent Man - Quality job

scoot

Monza
Hi Everyone, after seeing recommendations for Marc the Dent Man on here I decide to get a small pea size dent removed from my 997 rear wheel arch and a 8cm panel crease in the rear quarter my 4 series BMW. All I can say is Marc did a fantastic job on both cars.

Marc talk through the costs before arranging to come out to fix the dents and he works on the principle that if he thinks he can't remove a dent then there will be no charge, i.e. no call out fee. I know that there are a lot of dent removal companies to choose from so it is always nice to get a recommendation and experience a very professional job. If you need a parking dent or ding removed consider using Marc :thumb:

http://www.marcthedentman.com/index.htm

I did try and take pictures of the dent but you just can't see them on the photos due to the reflections. Here is one of the crease on the BMW and you can see the distortion of the reflection.

Attachments

• img_1500_728.jpg
    img_1500_728.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 2,037

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back