Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car Detailer NE England, any recomendations?

ARP

Spa-Francorchamps
Fed up of the swirls marks on the Basalt Black 997. Can any one recommend a good Detailer in the NE of England. I'm a bit wary to go somewhere with out some insight, plenty to choose from just not sure who to trust the car to.

Hi,

You need to call Chris at Total Detailing at:

36 Maxwell Street, Jarrow NE33 4PU

Tel: 07595 182301

He did my 964 below, money well spent. He uses the highly praised Gtechniq products.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul

That looks spectacular! I'm looking for a n.e.detailer. May I ask what you paid and how long it took?

Many thanks

Hi Smogy,

The difference is spectacular and you won't need to polish your car again. I went for the full monty and it took 2 full days, cost £600.

Of course you don't need to spend that much but for that your car will come back like new, including the inside of the arches etc.

Good luck,
Paul

Paul, thanks that was exactly what I was looking for. I will be in touch with him shortly.
Love these forums!

You're welcome ARP :thumb:

Chris is a really nice lad too!

Cheers,
Paul

paul284pt said:
You're welcome ARP :thumb:

Chris is a really nice lad too!

Cheers,
Paul
:thumb: +! Highly recommended - he polished out some key lines down both sides of my car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back