Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sale O'clock - must be that time of year!!

I'm guessing the 4.1 up for 76k might hang around a while :?:

Not sure the wider market for these now supports that level of modification for that price level. Who knows though....

Roro said:

Not sure the wider market for these now supports that level of modification for that price level. Who knows though....

I think it might, depends on the mods and price of course. Some folks like to do the modding journey themselves but still end up spending the money :D

That many in the classifieds....its like 2008 all over again.

Senoj said:
Roro said:

I think it might, depends on the mods and price of course. Some folks like to do the modding journey themselves but still end up spending the money :D

Except double the prices :grin:

Roro said:
Senoj said:
Roro said:

Except double the prices :grin:

Maybe 1.5 x , the cars were newer then :floor:

Roro said:

It's the one I'd choose.

Apart from the RS ;)

What was a 2010 GT3 going for in 2012/13?

c£80 from memory....

How much would you say they are going for now

£100k - more if low miles

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back