Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche on for 1-2 at Le Mans

T8

Super Moderator
At the 18 hour point the lead Porsche is 2mins, 26 secs ahead of the second Porsche which in turn is 1 min, 14 seconds ahead of the best Audi. :thumb:

Audi are 3,4,5 with the third Porsche in 6th.

:thumbs:

I'm watching too .

:tv:

Great to see the Brit Nick Tandy leading
:thumbs:

Hope he is still there at the :flag1:

Still a long way to go... Equivalent of 3 F1 races to go... Fingers crossed!!

It's far too early to predict a 1 - 2 and running across a gravel trap might be storing up a problem.

21 hours + gone and the lead gap's up to 2 mins 39 with the 3rd place Audi now 2 laps down on the leader.

Porsche now 1-2-5 :thumbs:

Go Porsche go!

Those cars really shift like don't they!

Go Porsche go............................ :thumbs:

At this rate they'll be looking for a Hulkenberg, Webber formation over the line for the photo opportunity. Worth a fortune in marketing terms.

On the flip side the 991 RSR looks like an unreliable pig which keeps setting itself on fire...

17 minutes to go and I can't watch.

Literally. I don't have Sky. But I do have the Le Mans app.

Time to hit 'refresh' again :grin:

Congratulations Porsche! Those 919@s look fantastic, superb in car camera action, what a race!

Just fab, well done corvette :congrats:

rottenbend said:
At this rate they'll be looking for a Hulkenberg, Webber formation over the line for the photo opportunity. Worth a fortune in marketing terms.

Webber wasn't in the #17 car at the time but they got the photo op!

Brilliant race. Well done Porsche.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back