Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 number plate for sale

"Open to offers........"

:popcorn: :popcorn:

....... hopefully admin will be along shortly ....... in the meantime fck off

madalaa said:
....... hopefully admin will be along shortly ....... in the meantime fck off

Bet you wouldnt say that if it was 5AN DL or P1 PE or BEA RD :floor:

If it was X911 FAN it might work better on a BMW or Ferrari forum. I'd probably be interested for my M3. Close, but cigar.

MC

One of my favourite number plates was from back home.

2THDR

In discussing it with various people, it was like one of those pictures you stare at and a 3d picture leaps from the page. You either see it straight away or no end of looking helps, and then someone points it out and you face palm yourself in disgust.

FZP said:

2THDR

In discussing it with various people, it was like one of those pictures you stare at and a 3d picture leaps from the page. You either see it straight away or no end of looking helps, and then someone points it out and you face palm yourself in disgust.
Tooth doctor?
But is that even a legal plate :?:

Shaoxter said:
FZP said:

2THDR

Tooth doctor?
But is that even a legal plate :?:
Australia NSW- Any combo permitted so long as as not offensive, and yes dentists car.

Daz!?! Matey! Ignore these cynics. Idiots, the lot of them. :eek:ut:

I'm your man! :thumbs:

This is the answer to my dreams. Until last Wednesday I was indeed THE No 1 991 fan. I loved them. LOVED them. I have the posters. The keyring. The mug. :cloud9:

But, and I have no idea HOW this happened, those days are past now. Weird but I'm just not that into them anymore. Last Wednesday morning the love just.........went. Crazy I know but I think somehow you GET what I'm talking about. :friends:

But I've made it so well known of my '991-love' I wanted to know how I to reveal my change of heart :chin:

And here you are! Jackpot. Daz had Simon Cowell met you Britain's most talented creature might not have been a dog. Dazzer I think I love you. :flowers:

So let's talk turkey. I WANT that plate. Make no mistake. Ignore the others. I WANT it BAD. I'll give you £25 plus a packet of Strepsils? :?:

Deal or no deal? :thumb:

New996buyer said:
Daz!?! Matey! Ignore these cynics. Idiots, the lot of them. :eek:ut:

I'm your man! :thumbs:

This is the answer to my dreams. Until last Wednesday I was indeed THE No 1 991 fan. I loved them. LOVED them. I have the posters. The keyring. The mug. :cloud9:

But, and I have no idea HOW this happened, those days are past now. Weird but I'm just not that into them anymore. Last Wednesday morning the love just.........went. Crazy I know but I think somehow you GET what I'm talking about. :friends:

But I've made it so well known of my '991-love' I wanted to know how I to reveal my change of heart :chin:

And here you are! Jackpot. Daz had Simon Cowell met you Britain's most talented creature might not have been a dog. Dazzer I think I love you. :flowers:

So let's talk turkey. I WANT that plate. Make no mistake. Ignore the others. I WANT it BAD. I'll give you £25 plus a packet of Strepsils? :?:

I'm curious, which Strepsils are you offering?

RedJedi said:
New996buyer said:
I'll give you £25 plus a packet of Strepsils? :?:

I'm curious, which Strepsils are you offering?

Strepsils.jpg

These bad boys. I don't want want my mate Dazza choking on my generous* offer :thumb:

EDIT *had to recognise my benevolent nature.....

What are the chances of seeing a pic of the car with the plates on?.
What are the chances that it's the law student with a new profile that was trying to sell "me15gon" and "tur8ov" and copped a pasting?

Call me cynical if you must.

I'll offer 8' of green garden hose and some heat resistant duct tape :dont know: (note: one end slightly melted)

Zingari said:
I'll offer 8' of green garden hose and some heat resistant duct tape :dont know: (note: one end slightly melted)

I need some of that to siphon petrol :bandit:

Would it be wrong that I'm thinking of buying a 991 just to put this reg on :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back