Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD SOLD: 997 Carbon Mirror Covers REDUCED

isysman

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi folks,

I have just put on ebay the mirror covers removed from my car. Advertised at £349.

They are mint condition. Only removed because I found a set of OE ones at a 'bargain' price Haha (a grand).

I will offer a 911uk discount £330 (reduced from £450) and I'll fit them free if you want that service. Or free shipping!

ABSOLUTELY NO OFFERS, This is a bargain basement price already. They cost £600 new and they are hardly used and immaculate.

Click Here

OEM in rear of photo

IMG_5157_zps3efvlnfb.jpg

IMG_5159_zpsjl4hctd1.jpg

IMG_5160_zps9tmppepk.jpg

Hi isysman

Is there no chance of these fitting a gen 1 car without the gen2 lower parts? Any idea where I could get the Gen 2 power parts from?

apollokre1d said:
Hi isysman

Is there no chance of these fitting a gen 1 car without the gen2 lower parts? Any idea where I could get the Gen 2 power parts from?

The lower mirror parts don't fit the uppers. You can get the lower parts new from Porscheshop for about £100 in 'aluminium look'. The internals are all the same, you just need the lower plastic trim.

And the gen.2 glass obviously!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back