Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KW suspension - tuneable?

Ghost

Estoril
Some time ago I upgraded my suspension to a KW set up, fitted by JZM. On smooth tarmac and and track this is superb, but since I no longer track, and there doesn't seem to be any smooth tarmac left anywhere in the UK, this is becoming a massive pain in the ar&e, literally. There are occasions when I prefer to take the SUV to travel cross country because at the end of the journey I don't feel like I have been tumble dried and it is faster too!

There is too much else to spend money on at the moment to justify another suspension upgrade, so has anyone else got such a set up and is it tuneable for a more compliant ride? Time for a trip to Centre Gravity?

Ghost talk to KW in UK I had a conversation about spring rates after Jackal fitted and said they were to crashy as they monitor most of the forums

They said they were happy to advise on a softer spring combo and it would help them with future Kits If and when I got around to my next upgrade thats what I was gonna do

I did mention this in a shocks thread but where and when I cant recall :thumb:

Good call! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back