Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

more 991 GT3 RS pics...

NLW73

Albert Park
Purpley one at ring 24 hours:

white at Porsche place:

the white one is my fave by far!!

White does it for me....

And me - the purple looks good but I think it wears white better... :thumb:

White with black wheels would be nice.

Cor, white does look good. 8)

Senoj said:
White with black wheels would be nice.

seconded. I love white cars with dark wheels. even a dark anthracite would look tres tasty.

Anyone got one ordered ?
Or maybe two?????

November build slot for me... :grin:

Yup, lighter body colours work with darker wheels, it makes the "weight" look right - white body, silver wheels = a "lost opportunity" :) All IMHO...

Yup, lighter body colours work with darker wheels, it makes the "weight" look right - white body, silver wheels = a "lost opportunity" :) All IMHO...

Ok, I've seen enough....going to change to white (unless my PTS choice of
Voodoo Blue comes up). Those two shots of the car in the Ring car park
kind of highlight the black bits of bodywork really well...looks altogether the
business.

good man. go black wheels if you can too.

the car park was at Porsche Stuttgart not the ring. I think its a demo/test mule so not final client one. unless they are out in Germany?

Nick W: how about clear rear lenses

Ill get my coat....

Have you seen there are 18 odd 991 GT3 on the official Porsche site - OK they are c£30k premium...perhaps a cheeky offer at list would work....

If not PTS then I am beginning to think that white is the way to go and have it wrapped if you want any other colour. I'd stay with the "titanium" default wheel colour personally though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back