Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help with a Colour match meet.

motivator

Silverstone
Hi,
Anybody in the South London / Surrey area with a known Midnight blue or Ocean blue 993 who would be prepared to meet for side by side colour comparison?

I need to verify my colour and would be happy to travel.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks David

Peel back the boot carpet on the inner passenger front wing
There should be a sticker there with the colour code

mark pearce said:
Peel back the boot carpet on the inner passenger front wing
There should be a sticker there with the colour code

Good advice, but I believe the op thinks the car has had a colour change :?:

I can offer midnight in Ealing if it helps?

Fulla said:

Fulla,

That would be great thanks, are you available on the weekend?

If it is not raining I could come over to you and compare the colours.

Thanks very much for your help. If it is OK with you, PM me with location details and a number.

Thansk David

I can also offer Midnight Blue in Ealing... then we can have three shades of the same colour!

Kimbo said:
Fulla said:

I've heard that before but it had nothing to do with cars.

Shh you'll get the Rozza's onto me....

motivator said:
Fulla said:

Fulla,

That would be great thanks, are you available on the weekend?

If it is not raining I could come over to you and compare the colours.

Thanks very much for your help. If it is OK with you, PM me with location details and a number.

Thansk David

If it helps a few of us in Ealing are looking at going to the Ace Porsche night Monday so you could meet us then? If not I am around all weekend. Saturday would be best. And ref rain....I think it is due most of the weekend so no escaping it.

Fulla,
Thanks for the suggestion of the Monday night meet, but unfortunately weekdays are out for me.

Can we say, Ace Cafe, Saturday afternoon at 3, regardless of weather?

Thanks David

Fulla,
Thanks very much for the meet, really useful! Hope I didn't take too much out of your renovation.

As we said you can see a difference in the shades, but I think I would now like to meet with and Ocean blue owner just o double check.

David

Kimbo said:
Fulla said:

I've heard that before but it had nothing to do with cars.

If only you'd given the full quote, it would have been apparent another 47 shades were required :bandit:

Anybody with an Ocean Blue 993 in the South London/Surrey area, who is either happy to meet individually or is going to the Fairmile meet?

motivator said:
Anybody with an Ocean Blue 993 in the South London/Surrey area, who is either happy to meet individually or is going to the Fairmile meet?

Take the petrol flap off, and send it for a colour match.

stuttgartmetal said:
motivator said:

Take the petrol flap off, and send it for a colour match.

Stuttgartmetal,

Thanks for the response, excuse my ignorance but where would I send it?

Someone has said that colour pigment tests can be done, but not sure how it works, if I can take it to an OPC and have their body shop scan it and confirm the colour, then happy to do that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back