Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black 993 in Barrowford Lancashire

penelson

Silverstone
Any on here? Looked very nice parked with its rear poking out of a side street opposite the Bombay Lounge Indian...

I thought about leaving a note under the wipers but I believe the 11 commandment is "thou shalt never touch another mans 993" :?:

I believe 911uk added a 911uk rear window sticker to Roro's car once (at an OPC Hatfield evening).

That didn't last long :floor:

Was it a LHD?

I saw a left hooker in Whalley on Easter Saturday and I think it actually lives in Whalley.

They are people too, you know.

No need to refer to the ladies of your local curry massage parlour in such derogatory terms.

:floor:

Don't start getting all pc with me. It was definitely black.

Definitely black! As black as they come some might say :floor:

I didn't clock if it was a left hooker but some of the girls in the curry massage parlour are quite tasty!

Reg plate started L2 I think. Orange indicators and cup 2's as well... Does this match your Whalley spot Alex? :?:

Not sure. I was driving between Whalley bus station round to the Aspinall arms. It followed me through Whalley (think it came down Accy road from your way) and up Mitton road but turned down a side street whilst still in Whalley.

It was only behind me for about a minute so didn't really notice much, apart from the driver was sat in the passenger seat :grin:

I'll keep my eyes peeled as I'm down that way all the time. In fact, I'm going down in an hour to pick my car up after a full major service with both front diff and gearbox oils changed and a rebuilt rear diff with new bearings and gears :yahoo:

Cool, we can try and track it down.

Where are you getting the work done out of interest?

I don't know why but I get the impression you are just a little happy to get your car back :puh:

I have a secret wizard of a mechanic who works from a small cave in the depths of the Whalley underworld. He's main trade is agricultural and plant machinery so working on mine is toy stuff for him.
He's only 28 and I've never met anyone like him with regards to quality of work, speed, price and knowledge.

I'm so happy to get it back because we've had such a nightmare sourcing parts. It's been off the road since Easter Monday.

Sounds like a good chap to know...

I'm finally on the home stretch, a couple of weeks and i'll have mine back on the road :)

Now that I can't wait for its been 6 months :(

:thumb:

He lives up Sabden (not far from you I guess).

It must have been killing you having it off the road for so long.

Tuesday night I'm at Calf's Head, Worston for the pub quiz if any of you Ribble valley guys fancy tarting up the car park.

By heck ........ it's all 'appening oop North ......... OK ....... I'll get me coat ....... ;)

:coat:

The Calf's Head is just over the big hill (never been though)... I might pop over, to tart the car park up will have to persuade the GF to come with her old Beetle...

I'll PM you over the weekend...

But if your up again later in the year be good to get too 993's together.

Yes Alex the good weather over the last few weeks is making me crazy!!!

Poor Madalaa, we're a friendly bunch up 'ere... we'd make sure you was tre't rete :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back