Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Putin on a popularity tour.

wizard993

As more Russian warplanes fly close to the UK today and as David Cameron gets stumped by schools kid's election questions.................

Putin, (wanting to get on the good side of voters), goes to visit a school in Moscow to have a chat with the kids. He talks to them about how Russia is a powerful nation and how he wants the best for the people.

At the end of the talk, there is a section for questions. Little 7 year-old Sasha puts her hand up and says "I have two questions Mr Putin. Why did the Russians take Crimea? And why are we sending troops to Ukraine?" Putin says "Good questions...Sasha is that your name?"but just as he is about to answer, the bell goes, and the kids go for a longer than usual lunch.

When they come back, they sit back down in the assembly hall and there is room for some more questions, another girl, little Misha, puts her hand up and says "I have four questions for you today Mr Putin[Putin stares Misha down....now armed and topless again and on his horse].

My Questions are -
1)Why did the Russians invade Crimea?
2)Why are we sending troops to Ukraine?
3)Why did the lunch bell go 10 minutes early?
4)Where is my friend Sasha?"

:floor:

:floor: :floor:

but it's not truth
of course))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back