Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cavendish Porsche, Long Eaton, Derbyshire

cliffc

Hi All,

I'm looking for a recommended Independent in the Midlands for the 8 year service on my 997 Turbo. Has anyone used Cavendish Porsche in Long Eaton? They offer a competitive quotation and seem to have experienced OPC trained staff but I can't find any review or comment on the business.

Not come across across CP. Where are you based? If it's not too much further for you try Zentrum over in Calverton. Mike, James and team will sort out the bits you need and not bits you don't, good guys, great service, good Indy pricing too. I've used them for 6+ years :thumbs:

Welcome BTW :thumb:

I only live 5 miles from Long Eaton and i dont know of this place.

Hi

I used them for some warranty work amongst other things ,they did a good job .I used them as a one off has I had a coolant leak and it was local .

The indy I used for years [no longer have a Porsche ] was AMB in Nottingham and I can really recommend him knows his Porsche inside out a real engineer.

Regards

Used both Cavendish and Zentrum. I only go to Zentrum at Calverton now.

Welcome by the way :thumb:

Thanks to everyone who responded. Much appreciated guys.

I'm going to book in at Zentrum and hope to be able to add to the positive feedback provided by other forum members.

I don't think we are supposed to post negative things on here about companies. PM me if you want to know what has been going on with me and Zentrum.

MC

Ive used Cotswold, Revolution and Cavendish.

I now only use Cotswold or Revolution !!!!

Zentrum get my trade, have also used Revolution before I discovered Zentrum (who are closer).
DW performance in Wellingborough near Northants also good.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back