Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie looking for advice on this 930

adam72

Hi guys, Im new to the forum and was wondering if i could tap you up for some advice. I have seen this 930 up for sale with Gmund which seems interesting http://www.gmundcars.com/cars/940/91133turbo.html
I was wondering what your thoughts were on it and also if any of you have had dealings with these guys before?
Obviously a PPI would be worth while (i just posted in the general section if anyone knew of someone in that area that could do it). But any other advice or thoughts would be most welcome.
Many thanks Adam

PPI is a must, but get the opinion of SEE YA aka Mr 930

Hi Adam. Send me a PM and I will give you recommendation of where Not to go for PPI as I did mine in the area you are looking for.

When I was doing mine I determined Strass in Leeds also do that, good guys and good reputation.

Hello, here to help PM me can have a chat for advice etc.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back