Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche flag Brand New for sale £17

Austin09

Hi all, I haev a brand new Porsche flag for sale. Its a decent quality flag with eyelets.
Its 150cm x 90cm. Would look great in a garage or at a car show, or even laid across your boot or interior.

PM if interested.

image.jpg5_zps0ti5o4lx.jpg
[/URL][/img]

ooh nice one Peter thats going to impress the neighbours flying from the chimney at castle greyskull :flag:

It was doing my head in what was wrong with it...

The three 'twigs' on the bottom r/h of the shield...

Why is there a big yellow space???

The top one should be behind the horse shield thingy...

Right?
:?:

Porsche-Cayman-Porsche-badge.jpg

clarkycat said:
It was doing my head in what was wrong with it...

The three 'twigs' on the bottom r/h of the shield...

Why is there a big yellow space???

The top one should be behind the horse shield thingy...

Right?
:?:

Porsche-Cayman-Porsche-badge.jpg

"Twigs" :nooo:

Sort out your medieval heraldry!

The three black stag's antlers of four branches on a field of gold represent the Duchy of Württemberg.

Either way, the Chinese can't draw for toffee.

GT4 said:
The three black stag's antlers of four branches on a field of gold represent the Duchy of Württemberg

Sounds like a description on the card in a posh box of chocolates.
:D

Mind you, if they came from the manufacturer of this flag, they would no doubt have zero cocoa content and a filling of Warfarin,Rohypnol and Bostic.

Austin09 said:
Hi all, I haev

The clue was there.

I'm oooout.

Especially considering the price hike for the postage. It doesn't need to come via Securicor.

:hand:

I'd like it ironed too. Just to be sure there are two 'T's in Stuttgart as it's hard to tell.

:thumbs:

Peter,
If you are seriously shopping, the Polish painters I am working with at the moment have a lot of D&G stuff for sale (mainly hats in itchy wool), and some ladies perfumes that certainly look the part but might be turpentine...

GT4 said:
Mmmm, turpentine :food:

I know what you mean. It's up there with Tarmac as one of my all time favourite smells.

Least favourite is a toss up between sandalwood and electrical burning.
:)

I didn't know you wore sandalwood whilst you worked :?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back