Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Modified 3.2 or SC Owners ?

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
What is out there and what do you have !

2 reasons for asking

we're looking to do a piece with T911 and are on the look out for SC or 3.2's that have been modified, so will be good to hear from owners, venue is planned for the SE...

and a damn fine reason for a thread to showcase older modified 911's :thumb:

I have just purchased a 79sc rs lookalike, will post photos soon, very excited to collect next week.

I have a 3.2 CS that has had a remap, and the usual upgrades such as turbo track rods,larger torsion bars, SSI's,larger Fuchs, Recaro buckets.
Not sure if you are looking for uber upgraded cars though and not sure I would want mine featured for fear of the purist lynch mob coming after me :grin:

Fulla said:
I have a 3.2 CS that has had a remap, and the usual upgrades such as turbo track rods,larger torsion bars, SSI's,larger Fuchs, Recaro buckets.
Not sure if you are looking for uber upgraded cars though and not sure I would want mine featured for fear of the purist lynch mob coming after me :grin:

Car was sourced and the article has already been done, after a meet at the Ace Cafe !

Still a good time to post pics of your CS

Ah the Ace, it's my local cafe. You get to see some truly amazing cars and bikes at that place.
Here is a pic of the car, it has since had replacement body work under the front bumper that has air intakes (fog lights removed) for the brakes.
I think I have an older photo from an owner way back that I met at Castle Heddingham a few years back. Will see if I can dig it out.

Attachments

• 273404915_de4188b20a_920.jpg
    273404915_de4188b20a_920.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 5,722
Here it is. Apparently a previous owner used it at local meets and hill climbs.

Attachments

• cs_752.jpg
    cs_752.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5,716

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back