Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CAT Driver training

MJKelly

So wifey has bought me a days advanced driver training at CAT next Sunday. :thumbs: :thumbs:

She sort of decided to use part of here recent inheritance after I took her for a sedate :grin: bimble up the A5! :D

Anyone done it the advanced drive & track?

There are many more than the zero responses who have done it. I'm booked in on the Precision day at the Silverstone Experience Centre in July. I'll feed back my opinions.

Let us know your experience of the CAT.

Good luck - please post a report & some pics... :thumb:

I spent the whole day with Colin Hoad 1:1 on their Performance Driver course soon after I bought the Boxster. He's one of the best driver coaches you'll ever find because not only is he calm and collecting in his approach, he also explains why as well as how. You'll learn a lot.

Chris.

Interesting. I'd like photos but i have read that you cannot take a camera in and your lens are taped over on your phones!

Is this right or more bull?

MJKelly said:
Interesting. I'd like photos but i have read that you cannot take a camera in and your lens are taped over on your phones!

Is this right or more bull?

Correct, no cameras. The site is also/mainly? used by major car manufacturers for testing, so you can imagine the sensitivity surrounding brand protection.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back