Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

T11NFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's such a good resemblance and wouldn't need any spacing changes or strategically placed mounting screws I reckon about £25k.

Nice one :thumb:

T8 said:
As it's such a good resemblance and wouldn't need any spacing changes or strategically placed mounting screws I reckon about £25k.

I thought around 2K if i was lucky....

I must admit that when I saw the thread title I thought "this will be fun as I have no idea what that meant to be" so would need strategic screws for me so I'm oooooot

If it was T11NES then maybe, but it's not :nooo:

The problem is, you mess about with it, then the Police pull you, then you're back to T11 NFS which is about £250 if you're lucky.

So that's my bid.

A letter + single digit plate is £399. There are over 25 pages of NFS plates available direct from the DVLA. If you get £250 you have done a good job.

MC

i just looked recently to see if it was actually worth anything at all, i saw the plate T1NFS has a price tag over £2k. This thread wasn't to see if anyone wanted buy it, its not really porsche related but to see if you guys had any idea on value.
I'm completely clueless as ive never had a pp before, it was already on the car. The previous owner had placed the 2 black fixings in the obvious places to make the word up. From what i can make out its been that way for just over 2 years.

Plod are getting more and more picky on regs that can't be read by ANPR systems as everything is going that way including now checking if your car is taxed, they don't seem as bothered now about spacing as that does not affect ANPR.

I agree with the above, it would take too much manipulation to make any real sense so loses most of its potential value.

T8 said:

Please deduct £24,750 for my sarcasm. Sorry.

T8 said:
T8 said:

Please deduct £24,750 for my sarcasm. Sorry.

Haha, it was good while it lasted ;)

Tunes help you breathe.

SpecSavers help you see.

I love gardening so TI NES would have been perfect. The second 'I' would keep bugging me so for that reason 'ahm oot'
Good luck. 8)

Justin said:
New996buyer said:
You shouldn't have done that............. :eek:

Straight over my head?? lol

I think you just might have gotten away with it........ :thumb:

But just in case........

hiding.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics