Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche battery

MarkGolf

Sao Paulo
Hi,

The battery on my 997 is not holding charge, this was a replacement in April 2014, I have an invoice for a new battery from Hatifled OPC so I am hoping it is under the Porsche parts warranty.

I am wondering if I am able to swap it for a replacement at an OPC which is closer to home than Hatfield?

I have tried to called the Byfleet service centre 3 times this morning but the phone isn't being answered and they are the cloest to home Porsche centre.

Just wondered if anyone here knows if they will swap a part which they didn't supply before I take a trip there?

Thanks

Got through in the end..

They want me to book the car in so they can check that nothing is wrong and causing the battery to drain, bit annoying as it is out of the car as the car can't be started with it unless I get a jump!

I'd have thought they would just swap after a few checks on the battery itself seeing that I have the paperwork for the battery being purchased on it's own.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back