Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Full sets Michelin PS2 tyres

Justin

Hi Guy's
Somehow i managed to stumble across a guy selling tyres to what i think is quite cheap.....

1 got
2 x 225/40 ZR18 (88Y) N3 PS2's
2 x 295/30 ZR18 (98Y) N4 PS2's

all for £640.00 a set delivered (i got 2 x sets as im going on a car control track)

Cheap or not???

I asked the question if i could order some more and i believe there are a number of sets available... If you think its a good price and want some let me know i can see if indeed there are more. No promises....
Im not affiliated or profiteering with this guy and if you want some ill get them delivered direct to you as i don't have the time to figure out deliveries etc

Mods you can delete this if you think its inappropriate, thanks.

struggling tonight to add pictures, any tips??

I am pretty sure I paid £700 fitted from Exel Wheels. I thought it was not advisable to mix N ratings? I was surprised how cheap these are compared to other cars

MC

i was told its ok on same axle, cant get N4's for the front i didnt think

given trying to upload pictures... might connect my old dial up modem :(

I'm looking for a rear set but front are new. Any deals they can do? How much is delivery to East London (E14)?

Tyreleader PS2

Placed order last Tues for set of PS2's for my 997 C4S from Tyreleader all in £697.
Started worrying about what was going to arrive after reading reports of old DOT tyres possibly arriving :eek:
Anyway after couple of missed deliveries ( 2 orders generated- one fronts other rears, despatched by different Couriers unknown to me!) one successful delivery and going to collect the other I now have all the tyres and delighted.

Fronts Michelin PS2 - 235/35 ZR 19 (87Y) N2 DOT:- 3914 & 4614
Rears Michelin PS2 - 305/30 ZR 19 (102Y) N2 DOT both 0115

Should keep OPC happy come warranty renewal next month, love new shiny rubber!!! 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back