Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

20mm Wheel Spacers

Hi All

I'm planning on fitting wheel spacers on my 996 C4 and have come across the following 15/18mm combo:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PORSCHE-B...6|Cars+Type:3.6+Carrera+4&hash=item460b92982f

The 15mm fronts are fine but I've read another thread (on this forum) that the maximum size on the rears should be 18mm. Is there a reason for this? Has anyone else fitted 20mm spears on the back of there 996 and finally has anyone got any good / bad things to say about the maker (BIMECC)?

Regards
Craig.

Just fitted 15mm spacers all around also supplied by MAPS ltd, really good quality and supplied with extended bolts and anti theft bolts for £160 delivered. Fit is really good with no rubbing on my 996.1 C2.

I would recommend the spacers and company, not sure you need 20mm on the rear as 15mm looks fine without over doing it.

911munKy said:
Just fitted 15mm spacers all around also supplied by MAPS ltd, really good quality and supplied with extended bolts and anti theft bolts for £160 delivered. Fit is really good with no rubbing on my 996.1 C2.

I would recommend the spacers and company, not sure you need 20mm on the rear as 15mm looks fine without over doing it.

Thanks for the info - I'll go and look at the 15mm all-round kit that they sell.

Regards
Craig.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back