Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2 front on a 2003 Turbo

Ecky993

Nurburgring
General Q, I have come across another tt that I'm interested in. But it has a GT2 front bumper/PU fitted.

Do you think it would look naff or acceptable?? Black.

Thanks

if you dont like it im more than happy to swap with my turbo front, ill even do all the labour !!!!! :dont know:

Personally love the GT2 front (and rear end) on a turbo.

If it's a genuine GT2 bumper and you wanted to swap it for a standard Turbo one I'm sure they'd be a queue of people wanting to do the swap as its in high demand!

Is it the one in Bletchley ?

This is my 2003 with GT2 front end , I think its the best look for a 996 but will need the rear spoiler as well to balance out the car .

pork%201.jpg

Actually having looked at several GT2s the front bumper has more impact in lighter colours, in black it seems to loose the muscular stance with the chiseled edges and deep intakes...

Agreed I'd keep it but you need the GT2 rear decklid to even it out.

Love the look of the gt2 front bumper. Sell on ebay if you dont like it ! I've seen them sell for £2000 and front turbo bumpers for sale on there for £600. I'd keep the gt2 front and as others said add the gt2 deck lid.

GT2

Thanks everyone, I feel the same way about having the rear wing also. In my mind I like the standard look. Unless you go the whole hog, looks a bit odd to me....

:thumbs:

You can get a bigger rear wing to balance it out, but you right ! Lets swap! Ill even repaint the turbo front and chuck in a aero spliter.

quattrosteph said:
Is it the one in Bletchley ?

Chichester.... :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back