Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Need advice for selling 997 Turbo Wheels?

R0ssy

Hi All,

Looking for a bit of help here. I have a set of Genuine 997 Turbo Alloys (used) with some minimal scuffs on them, however need some input as to their worth?!

I am looking to sell the wheels as I sold the car with the GT3 set that I had fitted, and therefore have no use for the Original wheels.

Any guidance would be great.

Aberdeen based btw.

SockToy

I paid about 1900 eur for some from Germany

ive got a pair in immaculate condition. 997 Turbo I wheels. They've been on my car with PCCB so are in mint condition with no kerbing at all.

I'd be interested to know what they are worth too. I've currently got the 996 turbo twists on with the winter tyres and quite like the original appearance.

Wondering if its worth selling the 997 ones cos they are in the way but I like having 2 sets of wheels....

Images

Wheel images

Attachments

• wheel_1_196.jpg
    wheel_1_196.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 3,016
  • wheel_2_338.jpg
    wheel_2_338.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 3,016
  • wheel_3_201.jpg
    wheel_3_201.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 3,016
  • wheel_4_127.jpg
    wheel_4_127.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 3,016
i purchased some in December £1200 also traded my claw standard wheels in.

think he had them listed for £1900

Should note mine had 7mm tread n rated winter tyres on em too

R0ssy said:
I am looking to sell the wheels as I sold the car with the GT3 set that I had fitted, and therefore have no use for the Original wheels.

A little off topic but which GT3 wheels did you fit to your turbo? Were they the ones from the 997.1? If so do you have any pictures of how it looked?

I sold mine for about £1200. I had one damaged when I hit a rock and had a repair done on it, so it wasn't perfect. No tyres

Thanks

Thanks for the input guys. Has been a great help for bench-marking the selling price.

Isysman which site did you sell yours on?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back