Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 insurance

CB

Who do you chaps insure with? Any include track day cover ?

Any help would be mucho appreciated![/list]

Bridle

Includes 5 free trackdays per year

:thumb:

freddie44 said:
Bridle

Includes 5 free trackdays per year

:thumb:

Ok thanks for that Freddie. I will google them. Are they competitive...? They cover the track days comprehensively?

Classicline or Mannings unlimited UK TDs included Euro TDs extra

My GT3 is insured with Aviva and the premium is about half what they wanted for my 996 TURBO even though it is valued at more than twice the turbo!

I haven't checked but I would be very surprised if that had any track cover included though!

Competition Car Insurance (Underwriter is Aviva) part of the Towergate group.

5 free Trackdays (24 Hr notice needed) and 2 of these can be European days.
£1K excess on track instead of the usual 10% of value and very Mod friendly

ClassicLine...

Agreed Values, Track Day Cover

Call AiB on 02380 268 351

http://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/

Porsche-banner-468x60.jpg

Mannings. Despite the new £250/day fee for Euro track days it still worked out the best way to cover me for the 7 overseas days (so far) that I have booked...

Disco said:
Mannings. Despite the new £250/day fee for Euro track days it still worked out the best way to cover me for the 7 overseas days (so far) that I have booked...

I'm researching this week to see if there is any other alternative to the above. Though so far still seems to be the leading choice...mainly because 6 out of the 7 days raw at the ring and most otherwise attractive insurers are not covering the ring...

Did I read that correctly? If you are insured with Manning's you can get 'ring (nordschleife) cover for £250?

adbett said:
Did I read that correctly? If you are insured with Manning's you can get 'ring (nordschleife) cover for £250?

Yes if the value of your car is <£100k or £500 if greater per day. Only on TDs. organiser must be ATDO member. Same cost for all Euro TDs.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back