Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Hatfield

Spartan

So after much consideration I took my 996 to the above and here is my experience. Booked the vehicle after buying it from a private seller 2weeks ago. The car was serviced June 2013. Since then the car had covered 2500 miles. The car was due a major service. I dealt with tony from Hatfield. Anyway car serviced major plus break fluid change 480 squid. Very good value I thought. Tony is a nice guy and a porsche enthusiast. Considering my vehicle is 2004 reg and didn't buy it from there tony made me feel like a valued customer and I def would recommend them. Even the manager came over and asked if he could do anything.

Good to hear. OPCs do get some bad press so it's nice to have some balance. Cheers. :thumb:

ps. Enjoy driving the car now.

+1 for Tony from me.

Ok Alex it was 472.61 to be precise I'm sure I drank enough porsche water and coffee to cover the 2.61 I over spent :Dance-Tap: :lock:

Good to hear another satisfied customer. Got mine booked in for its major at the end of the month. Also got six year stuff as well, but I'll have a shiny new Boxster for a couple of days! I miss not having one...

+1 for OPC Hatfield... very nice team of ppl in the whole outfit...

Service team are excellent - polite, responsive, courteous... always ready to bend over backwards to spoil the customer...

ko993c4s said:
+1 for OPC Hatfield... very nice team of ppl in the whole outfit...

Service team are excellent - polite, responsive, courteous... always ready to bend over backwards to spoil the customer...

+another 1

And agree about Tony.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back