Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P9 6ARY

GregW

Hi Guys and Gals
I have the above number plate on retention and wondered what it's worth and what would someone like to offer?

:dont know:

Cheers

Good Afternoon, and a very warm welcome to 911uk.
Now strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

There's a lot of rich owners on here so you should do well, Gazza.

Best of luck with the sale :thumb:

Just noticed, is that a '6' or a 'G'?

If it's a 'G' it's worth a fortune.

If its already on retention I'll give you £500, pm sent :thumb:

EDIT: sorry just realised there was a type with the price, I meant £50 :thumb:

It never fails to surprise me how many utter knobheads feel the need to make inane posts as replies!

Gary Wilson said:
It never fails to surprise me how many utter knobheads feel the need to make inane posts as replies!

It never fails to surprise me how many people post in this sub-forum without reading the other threads first to see how they always go.

MC

Gary Wilson said:

and thank you for your second post on the forum, invaluable contribution

I would say good luck with the sale but I would not really mean it, perhaps if you were a giver and not a taker I would feel different :grin:

Kimbo said:
Now, is it a '6' or a 'G' ?

The silence is deafening

Anyone know where I can get the plate JONTTT. I have lots of screw caps I can use 8)

You could almost make it look like 996 with a bit of number plate screw shenanigans :thumb:
Then if your initials were ARY and you had a 996 you'd have a "private plate".

Is that why it's been posted on here :?:

Fox Terrier said:
You could almost make it look like 996 with a bit of number plate screw shenanigans :thumb:
Then if your initials were ARY and you had a 996 you'd have a "private plate".

Is that why it's been posted on here :?:

Ah, now I get it, we were being knobheads thinking it was Porsche 911 6ARY, (gary), too obvious.

jonttt said:
Gary Wilson said:

and thank you for your second post on the forum, invaluable contribution

I would say good luck with the sale but I would not really mean it, perhaps if you were a giver and not a taker I would feel different :grin:

Coincidentally I have "61 VER" on retention, if any one is interested :dont know:

Came in on a 1986 Corniche (nice chap, Vic Rhodes, if anyone is up on their agricultural plant, they'll recognise the name)

Any way, the Hawaiian Blue/Blanco hide conv is long gone, but I still have the plate.

I'll accept any offers over £6k (plus tx fees)

Attachments

• 61_ver_208.png
    61_ver_208.png
    7 KB · Views: 12,314
GT4 said:
Coincidentally I have "61 VER" on retention, if any one is interested :dont know:

would make a fine addition to anyone who has T4 KER :dont know:

STRICTLY: NO GATES, CORACLES, ELEPHANT APPENDAGES or OUTBOARD MOTORS!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back