Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap centre console on the bay

would that fit all 996 models including a 2004 C4S do you know?

always thought of maybe getting a spare and seeing how it would look carbon dipper/wrapped as the cost of a new genuine carbon fiber is crazy....

To start with I thought that made mine look expensive which is in the 'for sale' section on here at the moment.

That ebay one is a boxster one and doesn't include the rear part between the seats. Not that you'd need it for wrapping and you could use your own. Also it doesn't include the ashtray and the switches area.

I guessed it would cost £20 postage but they are selling it for £40 all in!

Oh well.

I bought a spare one and had one sprayed while I used my car. Then swapped it out with mine. It's a good way of doing it otherwise you're without a car for a while.

I'm no expert...Alex, N996B, :?: but I am sure others can confirm.

Boxster and 996 are the same, part number is different 996.../986...but sure they fit the same.

For £40 you can't go wrong, cheapest I've seen is £100. Snap it up whilst you can :thumb:

They are the same except the boxster one doesn't have the rear box behind the hinged lid that goes between the rear seats.

Someone buy it so that mine has more chance of selling on here, I need to free up the space :D

I got one, how much do you want for yours as I need the flappy spare bits :?:

PM me a price and where you are :thumb:

Have messaged on your sale thread Storm!

Now sold. Apologies to the few who were emailing at exactly the same time about it. It had to go to the first who paid.

gilessav said:

always thought of maybe getting a spare and seeing how it would look carbon dipper/wrapped as the cost of a new genuine carbon fiber is crazy....

Ill be selling my carbon dipped one soon !!!! Also selling a carbon dipped dash kit, horseshoe, batwing and the end vent surrounds, my actual carbon ones have just arrived.

JohnnyDangerous said:
gilessav said:

Ill be selling my carbon dipped one soon !!!! Also selling a carbon dipped dash kit, horseshoe, batwing and the end vent surrounds, my actual carbon ones have just arrived.

Send me a pic please and price.

Got any seat backs too while we are at it :?:

You have my email, hsc911@...

JohnnyDangerous said:
gilessav said:

Interested depending on price saves me stripping and sending mine off... You are also local to me :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back