Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Eisenmann Exhaust

noel993

Silverstone
Im going to get a Eisenmann Race Exhaust for my 996 C4S, has anyone got one or heard the sound of them, would like your opinion, Thanks Noel

I guess it's semi related but I have them fitted to my BMW M roadster.

Great build quality, I have the Race version. It is very loud, great for a weekend toy but it would get a bit tiresome every day. People literally turn around to see what coming from 200yds ahead and swmbo knows when I'll be home a few minutes before I arrive :roll:

Assuming similar characterises I would get the sport for a daily and race for a toy :wink:

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

When I bought my 996turbo x50 it had one fitted. . .I agreed the sale on the basis that it was removed/replaced with a standard Zorst. . . it was loud, just LOUD ! ! not in any way a nice sound.

7 years on I finally found a sports exhaust that is louder (when you want it to be) that actually sounds nice as well. Take a bow 9e.

Speedtechexhaust.com :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back