Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why can't I see pics in the 'For Sale' section

RichD1

As the thread states. Are there pictures of 'for sale' cars? I'm sure there is as some ads mention pics, but I can't see any. Why is this?

On the far right of the list of cars for sale there's a column headed 'image' and a small picture of each featured car.

To look at more pictures of the car click on the small picture and others will appear.

To increase the size of any picture click on it again.

The above works on a desktop PC. I don't know how it works on a hand held device. :dont know:

Are you running an ad-blocker in your browser? I know that Chrome and Firefox ad-blockers remove images from the adverts on here.

If this is what's happening you should be able to switch off the blocker for particular pages or domains.

I'm on a MacBook Air. If I look at the listing of cars for sale the image column to the far right has nothing in any of the cells below.

Hi,
I found that ABP blocked images from the ads. You can disable ABP for just 911.uk. Works well for me now.

Hi flat6T,

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, forgot that I'd switched Adblocker on to stop those annoying Google ads popping up on every web page that I opened.

flat6T said:
Hi,
I found that ABP blocked images from the ads. You can disable ABP for just 911.uk. Works well for me now.
RichD1 said:
Hi flat6T,

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, forgot that I'd switched Adblocker on to stop those annoying Google ads popping up on every web page that I opened.
Isn't that almost exactly what I said? :?: :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back