Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

laser/radar detectors

A lot have fallen foul of the temporary speed limit gantry signs on the M62 in West Yorks because when the temporary speeds are turned off the GATSOs behind them are still active at the normal 70 mph limit. So I presume applying the recognised standard the theshold will be 10%+2mph :roll:

Zingari said:
A lot have fallen foul of the temporary speed limit gantry signs on the M62 in West Yorks because when the temporary speeds are turned off the GATSOs behind them are still active at the normal 70 mph limit. So I presume applying the recognised standard the theshold will be 10%+2mph :roll:

Zingari, hearsay or fact? I only ask as the M25 seems to send tickets out when the speed is limited but when national speed limit is shown does not seem to bother with those travelling +80mph (above 10% plus 2).

Pip :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back