Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Garage Ramp/Lift Hire in Hampshire

thebig25

Nurburgring
As the warmer weather has arrived my rear suspension has begun to creak a little. Can't feel any difference in how the car drives but seems to be the ideal excuse to overhaul the rear suspension. Front will get done at some point too but its not making annoying noises so it can wait a monthor so.

I've bought all the bits and am quite happy doing this type of work myself, but my garage is full of kit car and the practical reality of doing it on my back on stands on a slightly sloping drive doesnt thrill me.

Does anybody know of anywhere near Basingstoke where I could hire a ramp/lift for a day? Don't necessarily need tools as I have all the kit, but if they were also hireable that would be a bonus too.

Nearest place I can find at the moment is in Acton West London, but was hoping there may be somewhere nearer.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back