Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

930 Turbo for £9k!

It's a water cooled 911 replica at a price you could buy a water cooled 911 for.

:?

clarkycat said:
It's a water cooled 911 replica at a price you could buy a water cooled 911 for.
:?

Yeh, well, really discerning posers prefer their water-cooled replica 911s to look like air-cooled 911s. :grin:

Seriously you would have to be nuts to pay £9k for that. I just looked at 996 on PH and there is a manual Coupe for the same money with rebuilt engine that has done just 36,000 miles and is not the size of a zippo.

externally that looks (in the pic) RIDICULOUSLY like a Turbo LE, not joking

To the point having never seen it im wondering if it uses real body parts

What scale is it 100% real sized or bigger smaller etc?

V impressive til you see the interior/engine/hear the sound

There was a chap who had a Covin years ago that worked in the chipshop near me. I asked him about it and he said it wasn't a replica but the real thing. I parked my 3.0 Turbo outside the shop the next day and walked in. He couldn't look me in the eye.

The thing is, he probably told everyone in the shop it was real, and they more than likely believed him. It would fool most people, unless you know what to look for. All the black rubber on the impact bumpers and front bonnet smile are painted fiberglass. The inner wheel arches are hollow. The dashboard is painted fiberglass and of course when you look from the back under the bumper.......

I'm not into fake stuff, but I wouldn't think twice about buying a nice 356 speedster replica if I had the cash.

Nice looking DB9 replica.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back