Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk launch its new "FACEBOOK" page

There is a lot more to the Facebook Page then you might realise, it has become a sizeable Porsche photo collection...

911UK said:
911uk returns to Facebook with an all new Facebook Page, called (unsurprisingly) "Porsche911uk"

This allows you to "LIKE" the page and enable you to catch up on major Porsche news 911uk when you're not on 911uk :)

http://www.facebook.com/Porsche911uk

For those with an existing Facebook account, an automated 'Like' button has been added to the left side column control menu.

911uk-Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• 911uk_cover_832.jpg
    911uk_cover_832.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 36,731
Senoj said:
don't get the fb thing, just don't see what it holds for grown ups. And this is before you start to wonder at the ethics of the exploitation of users' data. At least google are up front about it.

Me neither, never used it, never will.

Senoj said:
don't get the fb thing, just don't see what it holds for grown ups. And this is before you start to wonder at the ethics of the exploitation of users' data. At least google are up front about it.

+1

....wot he said....

I like it for ranting but some of you may find this useful

i-dont-have-facebook-or-twitter-accounts.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back