Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WEVO Shifter

SlickV8

Anyone got, tried or have experience of WEVO shifters? Are they worth the money?
thanks

i had mine fitted about 3 weeks ago, love it !

Its made a night and day difference to my 915 shifts. They are tighter,neater and positive rather than the porridge stirring guess-a-gear that it used to be . Great bit of kit. 8)

replace all your shift bushes and gearbox mounts for SuperPro too. Easy and cheap improvement !

Sorry Philip, not been on here for a long time. I bought my wevo from the states but I think you can order them through twinspark racing here in the uk.

They are fantastic on a rebuilt 915.
They tend to help knock the sh t out of a warn one.
You end up putting a lot more torque through the box, because they urge you to push on.
Ive got a standard change, however the box had a £4000 rebuild 5k miles ago, and the gear change from 4th to 5th is sublime.
Apparently.

I'd have one if I wanted the streetrod feel, the yanks like.
However i prefer the ubertech feel from Zuffenhausen.

Attachments

• tonywidebody01_121.jpg
    tonywidebody01_121.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 3,722

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back