Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Respray and headlight washer delete under way - pics added.

So is this the same as fitted to a GT2?

It does seem to visually 'overpower' the front end, possibly needs a fixed rear wing to even it out.

Yes, M003 spoiler (Clubsport RS & GT2), I have to agree Im afraid, looks a little too busy down there without the full kit on.................snowplough :floor:

Absolutely love the washer delete and slate is such a great colour. For me, I'd lose the spoiler and fit a turbo front bumper

Yup, looks like the reverse mullet is deservedly unpopular. For some reason that makes me like it more...

I'll probably just have the standard splitters refitted. Perhaps the turbo PU, but I think I prefer the standard NB version.

Car is looking great - Are you willing to share how much a comprehensive re-spray like that costs ?

JRS said:
Car is looking great - Are you willing to share how much a comprehensive re-spray like that costs ?
looked from the pics, to just be a "bottom half" (or should that be halve?)
Anyway, we we were doing this a few years back, unless it required significant repairs, it would have been from £1800ish.
Sory for prempting a response OP :worship:

Thanks, I'm very pleased with Ty's work. Can't really give an answer as to the cost - it wasn't a simple respray as there was Insurance repair work done to the rear PU, then I paid extra to have everything else done (less the engine lid and roof as they were resprayed last year, last time some careless idiot drove into the back of me) including front screen out and the washer delete.

I can definitely recommend giving Ty a bell. He is extremely well regarded, and has recently set up Riviera. I have come to realise that it isn't generally worth doing business with people who either don't need or want your custom.

Every time I have dealt with Ty he has given the impression that he wants my business, and although busy has been communicative and timely. If you do give him a shout, you might be pleasantly surprised at the cost.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back