Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why is this turbo still for sale?

lol, congratulations mate. A 2004 low mileage, decent service records and a good colour combo, I think even at the full asking price you've done really well

enjoy :)

Re: Oh no it isn't

mr_stevo said:
I bought it on Monday and it now resides in Durham :)

It's an awesome machine and apart from the splitter (new one ordered) it is perfect.

Nice one.:thumb:
In reality it is not very far to travel at all .

Cheers!

I did indeed offer the full price but... the guy did drive it to my door and leave me with a full tank of fuel :)

I'm sure that will raise a few eyebrows but the history on the car is solid and it obviously has no major problems since he drove it the best part of 300 miles.

It's my first Porsche and I can't believe how good it looks and drives - the grip is phenomenal and inspires so much confidence despite the weather being pretty rubbish.

I thought my Westfield was fast but this is a whole new level!

Car colours come in and out of fashion....but you are never stuck with a black 911.. 8)...very nice car..well done!

Yes I only wanted black on black... and so did everyone else! Missed out on a couple as I couldn't get to see them in time but as it turned out this is probably the best one I've seen on my 9 month search.

Totally chuffed!

Well done. Hope you have lots of fun with it. I know you will.

Great spec car you have got yourself there & the best colour combo you can have on a turbo in my eyes :D

I hope you have many miles/years of fun with her.

:welcome: to 911uk Stevo and especially to the 996T club. :thumb:

My ideal spec! Well done :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnducharme
Back