Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which in your opinion was the nicest over night stop ?

Waz 911 said:
PeterS said:
Annecy is pretty beautiful, but doesn't have the brownie points of Florence.

If we give them Florence it might just save us a Venice.

Even a Florence and Annecy, depending on whether it's powered by Porsche of Boeing.

It's twelve hrs from my front door to annecy, so a stop over in Canterbury is on the cards. Then it's 6 hrs to Florence, so that's doable. :thumb:

Chris you have to go to Annecy it's gorgeous :thumbs:

Then we've got to get back again, 1110 miles from Florence in a day is like one of Jackals days!

Which means another stop, plus they will want time to actually see the places, and before you know it the best part of a week has gone.

PeterS said:
Waz 911 said:
PeterS said:
Annecy is pretty beautiful, but doesn't have the brownie points of Florence.

If we give them Florence it might just save us a Venice.

Even a Florence and Annecy, depending on whether it's powered by Porsche of Boeing.

It's twelve hrs from my front door to annecy, so a stop over in Canterbury is on the cards. Then it's 6 hrs to Florence, so that's doable. :thumb:

Chris you have to go to Annecy it's gorgeous :thumbs:

Then we've got to get back again, 1110 miles from Florence in a day is like one of Jackals days!

Which means another stop, plus they will want time to actually see the places, and before you know it the best part of a week has gone.

Thats how these trips escalate, sayings like "well if we are here we may as well go here" and "this is only around the corner, it'd be a shame not visit".

Next thing you know it's a full on time attack road trip. :terms:

infrasilver said:
Going off Piste (Tour) slightly of places that I haven't been to yet (there are not many places in Europe left for me) Annecy is one I still need to tick off the list.

Nice is one of my Favorite places as it has everything.

anything I can help with ?

where are you looking for places ? whats ort of rough direction or route ?

loved venice of course... truly memorbale

florence was amazing too

really liked that last stop on teh alpine tour as well in teh champagne region ... lovely relaxed place with great food which exemplified France's old values with regard to grub ... great Kia Royals too !

shame were not hitting Berlin this year .... that could have been very messy ... (in a good way !)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back