Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tesco Bank for insurance?

Goose

Has anyone used Tesco as their insurer?

They are coming out cheapest on the Meerkat website for my M3 (£333 renewal) and I wondered if there are any experiences out there (good and bad).

Known people that have used them. First class service.

Personally I go for the cheapest option with reasonable excess limit :roll:

Except the Bank of Nigeria :hand:

Zingari said:
Known people that have used them. First class service.

Personally I go for the cheapest option with reasonable excess limit :roll:

Except the Bank of Nigeria :hand:

That's good enough for me Zingers, thanks. :thumb:

Used them for my daughters car Insurance, best deal on the market for an
eighteen year old !. 8)

Tesco

Im not insured with them but have the unfortunate business of having to deal with them at the moment after being rear ended in my wife's Rav4 10 days ago but I have to say they have been fantastic they were on the phone within 2 hours to see if I wanted a curtsy car and to see if I would deal direct with them to speed things up and today only 10 days later its all sorted. I think that's a good service and I have to say when I next get a quote if its close then I will go with them.

Have used them for my mums pet Insurance and had 3 claims in the last 4 years for cat feeding while in hospital. Paid out nearly a thousand pounds each time. No problems at all.

I have used them in the past and when I made a claim they were excellent.

madalaa said:
I have used them....but only for travel Insurance......

I bought milk from them once, had to walk through the whole bloody shop to get there though.

Just renewed with Tesco, good price and seemed to be switched on when I phoned them. Their renewal was £40 more than a fresh on line quote, so they matched it without a quibble. Being an old git they did it for £270.

I have used Tesco many times in the past. Never had any issues

I use the NFU but i may need to search around, my 996 turbo that i collect Friday is having L plates on it Saturday for my 17 y/o daughter !!!!!!!

martinhodson said:
I use the NFU but i may need to search around, my 996 turbo that i collect Friday is having L plates on it Saturday for my 17 y/o daughter !!!!!!!

:eek:

Good luck with that. :thumb:

ps. Why :?:

T8 said:
martinhodson said:

:eek:

Good luck with that. :thumb:

ps. Why :?:

Because my other car is an Auto, and it will only be for a giggle, we will get her a little Corsa or something in a week or two.
Im sure it will bag some looks though . :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back