Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Selling My 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged.

z.klassmn

Selling My 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged For Sale.

I am the first owner of the Car,the Car was purchased brand new and i have only used it fairly not more than 6 months and 2days,I am willing to sell it out at a very low price to enable me get quick buyer because i will be travelling back to New york as i was here for a contract.

Well maintained low mileage,Full Options,Gulf Specifications,Accident Free,No Bruises,Very Clean like New.It was bought new and has not been used for long.I want to sell it out due to relocation,If Interested kindly email me, only serious and ready buyer should contact and please mention your country when contacting so i can let you know if the car can be shipped to your country before further negotiation ensue.

For security purpose between the buyer and seller, i suggest CASH ON DELIVERY.

Model : Range Rover Sport HSE LUX

VIN: SALSK2D40DA782420

Engine: 5.0L 5000CC V8 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated.

Mileage: 8,827.

Price : 20,000GBP

Contact me for more information about the range sport : -

<MOD UPDATE - Advert is a fake and contact details have been removed>

Attachments

• r19_279.jpg
    r19_279.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 168
Really :? :bandit:

Waz,

This must be a serious sale as the guy has the same ad on German and Dubai websites and various other internet forums, all with different contact Email addresses in the ad. Nobody would go to that much effort if it was a scam.

:thumbs:

I'm in Oxfordshire, maybe it's near me?

CC why didn't I think of that :?:
If you pop round give him the 20k, then drive it up to me ill give you 21k.
That's £1000 for driving 40 miles, how can you resist
:?: :thumbs:

£20k for an LHD RR S? Sold I'll take delivery please!

Oh wait... clearly a wind up.

What shape are the exhaust tips :dont know:

Waz 911 said:

Damn it!!!

I'm too late. Some dealer in Texas has beaten me to it, I could not believe a dealer could be so quick that they could get to Oxfordshire, buy a Range Rover, take it back to Texas and have it on their website, all in the space of an hour...

...but it's the same car, VIN number and mileage alright.
:sad:

http://www.landrovertexas.com/web/used/Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Sport-2013-Frisco-Texas/1502605/

Zingari said:
What shape are the exhaust tips :dont know:

And, and it's a big and this supercharged RR is naturally aspirated :dont know:

clarkycat said:
Waz 911 said:

Damn it!!!

I'm too late. Some dealer in Texas has beaten me to it, I could not believe a dealer could be so quick that they could get to Oxfordshire, buy a Range Rover, take it back to Texas and have it on their website, all in the space of an hour...

...but it's the same car, VIN number and mileage alright.
:sad:

http://www.landrovertexas.com/web/used/Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Sport-2013-Frisco-Texas/1502605/

And he's making £30+ profit. for moving quickly :lol: look sharp in the future mr cat

Just looked again, it says 'Coming soon' so chances are the dealer in Texas bought it over the phone and our new member z.klassmn is now driving it to the docks, explaining his absence on this thread.

Congrats on the quick sale z.klassmn, and a belated welcome to the forum!
:)

You ship to Iraq I buy please I run on cheap benzine and give you US dollar please e mail at [email protected]
:thumb:

Another reason why there should be a min post/ time on forum requirement before posting in classifieds. :nooo:

911KSM said:
Will you accept a mini metro in part exchange.

Gotta be quick if we are doing a deal here mate, I'm at the airport and the gate is closing for Texas in ten minutes.

Has it got red seatbelts?

I'm afraid that's a deal breaker as far as I am concerned. Don't laugh, I know they look like joke/comedy braces if fitted in any car made after about 1985, but on Metros they really were a 'must have' back then.
:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back