Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Problem changing profile

Coupebill

Hi, I sent an email to admin on the 19th but havn't had a reply yet. This is what it said.
Hi, when I click on my profile it shows my email address in the email box for a second and then it switches to my username in the box. It also shows xxxxxxxxxx in the new password box. This seems to be stopping me adding anything into my profile like a signature. Hope that makes sense. Cheers,

I also sent an e-mail in regards editing my profile (weeks ago)and got no response from the mods either :evil:

Coupebill said:
Hi, I sent an email to admin on the 19th but havn't had a reply yet. This is what it said.
Hi, when I click on my profile it shows my email address in the email box for a second and then it switches to my username in the box. It also shows xxxxxxxxxx in the new password box. This seems to be stopping me adding anything into my profile like a signature. Hope that makes sense. Cheers,

That doesnt make any sense, the account works fine from what i can see and we dont have any email from your registered email address

please resent to [email protected] please add 'Coupebill' in the subject matter

it could be something else locally to you, but let's discuss on email :)

Gazc2 said:
I also sent an e-mail in regards editing my profile (weeks ago)and got no response from the mods either :evil:

email located and your request has been actioned !

911UK said:
Gazc2 said:

email located and your request has been actioned !

Thank you sir :thumb:

I've just sent some screenshots to try and explain what I mean. Hope this helps.

Have you had any joy with my profile problems yet? I did send an email with some cheeky requests but not sure if it sent Ok :thumb:

yes :thumb:

Muchas Gracias, never once did I doubt you :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back