Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A Ferrari F40 gets some loving...

clarkycat said:
Ok...

Doing my head in, what's the red 60's/70's V8/12 car at the back of the workshop???

I've been through the Maserati's, thought it was a Ghibli to start with, then I thought a Pantera GTs, then a Miura but it's got a glass back, then I thought M1, then aston V8, then I thought it was a 512bbi...

It's the the fact it does not have round rear lights, it has a glass back rather than engine louvres, and it looks like it has no rear quarter windows that cancels out all the above (I think?). Oh and it looks like it has gold wheels and gold sills like a Miura...

What is it???
:dont know:

Hi

It's another one I've had the pleasure of detailing, Lamborghini Miura SV Jota

Regards
G :thumb:

Ah the Miura, the supercar that thinks it's a plane - Talking as IF I could ever drive one let alone own it!

Zingari said:
It's not this one is it :dont know: UK owner (living in Belgium) had the car and a crew brought over so he could take it for a drive around Spa at the BaT weekend last March. The snow didn't deter him :eek: :worship: And not to be out done by a Belgium crew take out the aged relative :nine:

L1000950_zpsdf8dac8d.jpg

L1000948_zpsdb570242.jpg

L1000946_zps0f4de3c7.jpg

Hi

No I don't know this one Zingari.

Cool Pictures though good to see it used on track although I bet it would be damn hard to drive fast.

Regards
G :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back