Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC's Northern England

bayrak

Has anyone got any recommendations from their own or a friends experience with any of these OPC's; Nottingham, Wilmslow, Chester & Leeds. In particular the sales departments for new and/or used vehicles.

Thanks!

Probably all brilliant when selling new or nearly new cars :D Based on experience so far wouldn't recommend Wilmslow :nooo:

Never had a problem with Leeds.

Bought my previous GT3 from there, excellent service before and after the sale. Would quite happily got my RS from there, but they couldn't get the spec I wanted....

g

Recently bought my Cayman S Sport from Chester, all in all excellent service and couldn't do enough for me, I would definitely recommend.

Attachments

• image_860.jpg
    image_860.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3,258
Wilmslow were decent when I bought mine from them. Sheffield have been excellent, and had good service from Nottingham too.

Leeds are great , and the after sales service dept brilliant as well :thumb:

Cant say the same for sheffield service dept :nooo:

Had mixed results with Chester. First time my Boxster went in, they really messed me around. Couldn't give me a hire car but said they'd drop me off home and then pick my up the next day. The next day they called to confirm and cancel three times, in the end said they couldn't pick me up and that I should get a taxi which they would reimburse me for.

When I collected my car, the woman said, "Your car is waiting outside all ready and nice and clean for you." When I went to the car, it hadn't been cleaned, they'd forgotten.

Next time I went they gave me a goody bag as a way of an apology. After that they were OK for a while. And I was overall happy with the service.

However a couple of years later I took my 911 Cab in as the AirCon wasn't working. The woman I dealt with (Sarah) said it was most likely in need of gassing, and they apparently never gave it the proper checks and re-gassed it.

A day after collection (and £200) I tried to use it again and it still didn't work. I took it back and they then diagnosed a leaking radiator. They quoted me £500 for replacement. After I paid I felt that I should get a refund for the first botched attempt to repair it, but they refused. Even upon emailing the Dealer Principle they wouldn't budge. I left there is disgust and never returned.

Four months later I went to Wilmslow and bought my current 997 Turbo from them. A sale that Chester most likely would have got, but for the sake of £200 they lost a car buying customer.

Thanks for replies eventually bought from Leeds good service & would recommend.

Attachments

• img_1280_640x480_118.jpg
    img_1280_640x480_118.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 2,943
  • img_1281_640x480_207.jpg
    img_1281_640x480_207.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 2,943
  • img_1282_640x480_119.jpg
    img_1282_640x480_119.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 2,943
  • img_1286_640x480_177.jpg
    img_1286_640x480_177.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 2,943
  • img_1289_640x360_179.jpg
    img_1289_640x360_179.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 2,943
petefaldo said:
Awful colour IMO. Will anyone actually buy this??

Are you been ***** serious :nooo: , This guy buys his new 100k car and you post saying its awful WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

op < looks fantastic mate , an absolute stunner , ive looked at that car loads of times when i drive past leeds and am :mrgreen: with envy :thumb:

Colour shows it off brilliantly , a real supercar ,, Congratulations :thumb:

IMHO it looks the business !

Great effect against the black wheels which really sets the look off :thumb:

Congratulations and im sure you will enjoy to the full !!

Congrats on the car chap. Never been a fan of yellow cars but that's the second recent Porsche I've seen in that colour combination and it looks good. PCCBs as well if I'm not mistaken.

love the colour,it looks the bollox,i would have one that looked as good as that, :D :D :worship: :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back