Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 ownership 'Mohitos' map

Mohito Can someone edit my details please to show my car as 4S? :thumb:

Now done :thumb:

I've just tried to add a pin for my car.

However not sure it stuck... :oops:

tim

A Big Thank you :thumbs:

S

I put myself down a few weeks ago but details didn't seem to load. I am stichill99 near Kelso in Scottish Borders with 1994 carrera in polar silver with the all important black interior! :D

Re: S

stichill99 said:
..... 1994 carrera in polar silver with the all important black interior! :D

Correct car from the correct year with the correct colour combination. :thumb:

I've finally managed to sort this out ........ nice big space filled by a single 993 in Evesham.

:thumb:

Overshadowed by Tim

I put my entry on weeks ago, but tonight it wasn't there, Tim was visible - Looked again a few minutes later and I was back...

Looks like there might be some interference with entries too close together

URL was the same both times.

Attachments

• mapmartin_146.jpg
    mapmartin_146.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7,921
  • maptim_184.jpg
    maptim_184.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7,921
weird!

Maybe I should change the postcode on mine to pull it apart a bit from yours??

tim993 said:
weird!

You could put it in Mongolia like Keith :grin:

tim993 said:
weird!

Hi Tim, I've just been prodding around, but can't see how to edit an entry... I thought I'd delete and re-enter, but its seems you have to be an Admin, unless I'm missing something.

We both seem to be located at the railway station (ironic :D ) Don't remember what I used as location, probably just the town name to avoid being too specific.

Perhaps Stuart can fix it :?:

Yours always seems to come up first when the page loads, I have to zoom in and refresh to see mine. The TT obviously gets a higher priority :worship:

Cheers
Martin

Just added. It seems there are 3 of us in Andover!

Hi

I'm on now as well. I'm def going to use this on my next visit back to the UK and try to hook up a bit.

Berni

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back