Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bentley Publishers "993 Carrera Service Manual"

I like it that the publisher takes the comments on board, and that's what they should be, helpful comments which are as stated accepted with grace. With so many pages how can teething problems not be an issue. The books not exactly a catastrophic failure is it chaps :?:
I'm currently studying the the front suspension, I'm no expert (and it's why I bought the book) however it is making sense.

Collected mine from the Post Office yesterday having missed the delivery earlier in the week.

I haven't had an opportunity to look at it yet but just wanted to express my thanks to those involved in organising the group buy.

And thank you Colin for the speedy distribution. :thumb:

ColinC said:
How about a discount for a group buy......
I've picked mine up now - thanks for arranging the group buy Colin :thumb:
I also got a nice 911uk.com sticker with it, but b*****ed it up sticking it on :wack:
Can I have another one, please, please?

No probs will stick another couple in the post........

Thank you also for arranging the group buy :thumb:

I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't had a chance to peruse its pages yet...

Christmas is coming - time for another group buy?

(Or does anyone have a copy for sale?)

Bump - anyone ready to sell their Bentley 993 manual? Just missed one on the forum. Surely there's another collecting dust out there...?!

I've got one (never used) gathering dust since selling my 993 you can have for 75 quid (hardback). Also have the Adrian Streather Porsche 993 Essential Companion for similar price....or 130 for the pair?

Riviera Bob said:
I've got one (never used) gathering dust since selling my 993 you can have for 75 quid (hardback). Also have the Adrian Streather Porsche 993 Essential Companion for similar price....or 130 for the pair?

Yes please! PM sent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back