Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paul Walker: RIP

wizard993 said:
Sad end for a good actor who did a lot outside of the industry.

...hope it was instant for them both as it went up in flames immediately afterwards.

By all accounts the Carrera GT was going fast beforehand and hit the pole at speed.

+1

:nooo:

RIP

awful news, may he RIP

article-2516303-19C1610A00000578-927_964x582.jpg

article-2516303-19BF7F6100000578-681_470x423.jpg

article-2516303-19BFAB6500000578-568_470x423.jpg

article-2516303-19BFB7D200000578-965_964x622.jpg

So sad.....R.I.P :nooo:

BaZOgpNIgAA5lCN.jpg

Still cant believe this !!!! Hope the tuna is better up there dude!!!

Paul walker Porsche crash - what were they driving?

That looks like it must have been a pretty fast collision for the car to crash and burn like it did.

Anybody know what the car was that they were in?
All i read was red Porsche?

RIP to him and maybe a lesson to us boy racers who go a bit silly at times.
(including myself).

Carrera GT

There is Video footage of the burning wreck filmed by some of the first on the scene.

I won't post it up the video but you can find it on liveleak.com if you desire to see it. Looks like there were high speeds involved as there are car parts everywhere.

infrasilver said:
There is Video footage of the burning wreck filmed by some of the first on the scene.

I won't post it up the video but you can find it on liveleak.com if you desire to see it. Looks like there were high speeds involved as there are car parts everywhere.

The car is folded in half dude, the rear wheels are pointing 90 degrees away from the fronts and it looks like it impacted the pole/tree right in the pass door, hopefully instant for both of them.

May he Race In Peace.

Sad news :(

RIP Paul.

Very sad news
RIP Paul. :sad:

JohnnyDangerous said:
infrasilver said:

The car is folded in half dude, the rear wheels are pointing 90 degrees away from the fronts and it looks like it impacted the pole/tree right in the pass door, hopefully instant for both of them.
The Driver his business partner was a "racing driver" apparently.Lets just be grateful he hit a telegraph pole and not a school bus.
Sad loss of young lives.Lets not forget I doubt they were adhering to the speed limit.Is it ok for clebs to act this way, without criticism?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yarders
Back