Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 ownership 'Mohitos' map

Good idea, interesting to see how few there are in the midlands, I will be adding mine if all goes to plan late next week when I hopefully pick it up.

orangecurry said:
dommorton said:
I like this, but my OCD requires for it to have a standard model naming convention for the pins.

Can we perhaps mirror those of the build stats shown here?

That way we can see the % of the UK fleet are with the club by model/year

But you've broken your own OCD rule... you put

Carrera 4S

and the build stats say

Carrera 4 S

:grin:

Shame on him :hand:

I've fixed that, and added the standard model descriptions to the OP :thumb:

Top idea, done :mrgreen:

Ridders

Great idea, done.

Hello, joined a while ago but haven't posted before. Need to figure out how to add pics when I get some time.
:lol:

I'm in but looks like I'm all alone :sad:

jimmy p said:
Good idea, interesting to see how few there are in the midlands...

To be fair to them, the whole process of putting a pin on the map is pretty difficult. I grew up and was educated in the Midlands, and can honestly say had it not been for my last two years of schooling being in Oxfordshire (using pens) then I'd have not put a pin on there either.
:thumbs:

I'm OCD free and have gone user name only, we all know what each other drives anyway, it's on every single post.
:)

decgraham said:

Hi decgraham, I'm sure we would all relocate our markers over to Spain for a while if you've got the room :eek: & the weather :heat: out there? :D

We could all drive down tomorrow and hit the Benidorm Festival next week :cheers: :rocker: :yahoo: :dancetwist:

Ridders

Added my location but messed up model type instruction. Its my age.

Nice to have Mohitos and Rottenbend as near neighbours!

I'm in.

Ridders said:
decgraham said:

Hi decgraham, I'm sure we would all relocate our markers over to Spain for a while if you've got the room :eek: & the weather :heat: out there? :D

We could all drive down tomorrow and hit the Benidorm Festival next week :cheers: :rocker: :yahoo: :dancetwist:

Ridders

Hi Ridders,

Sorry I've only got a two bedroom apartment :oops:

These cars are few and far between, since relocating to Spain I have only seen a few Porsche's a couple of 997's a 996 a 964 Speedster a 964 Cab in Guards red and I have the only 993.

When I drove the 993 to Spain from the UK in 2010 I didn't see one Porsche on the road let alone a 993.

I was back in the UK for the month of October down in Kent. Driving a hire car from Gatwick to Deal and then up to Birmingham and then back to Gatwick to fly home I didn't see one 993, these cars are special and don't we all know it :D

ATB

Done. I put my model in the description.......notice most have done after their names.... :dont know:

Fulla said:
Done. I put my model in the description.......notice most have done after their names.... :dont know:

I am in, put model in description first, but then changed and followed others with model after name. What does OCD say :?:

Michael

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back