Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC West London

2hot2trot said:
With all respect to those who've voiced complaints previously, I do believe, having read the reports above, that there's been quite a 'shake-up' there in the past year or so - because I've used OPC West London twice over the summer months - both times for warranty repairs, and I have to admit that the team could not have been more polite to me. Given what I've read here previously, I was truly very surprised at the most pleasant, polite, respectful and professional way that the team there treated me.

All I can say is that Porsche must have listened to the previous complaints, voiced by others in the past, as my recent experiences were nothing but positive. The only possible niggle I had there was that one of the members of staff took my number and promised to have someone ring me back shortly, but I ended up having to call them again. Nonetheless, apart from that tiny, tiny issue, it was altogether, an absolutely first class experience for me at OPC West London.

Thanks for that view, as I've also heard that and to be honest it is great to hear that they are sorting out that poor reputation from the past.

Better service and nicer people in Kwikfit! I wouldn't spend 1p in Chiswick ever again.

Fortunately, I've always steered well clear of OPC West London, Chiswick. Having heard and read about the incompetence and arrogance of their staff, short of everyone there being fired and a completely new team appointed, I would not go anywhere near that place.

I'd venture out to Porsche Reading and ask for Tim Sweet the service advisor who has recently moved to Reading from OPC Exeter he looked after me for 3 years . He is a top bloke , give him my best regards when you see him .

oh no, I've never experienced such consistently awful service from them. This all started in the last year - they have since scratched and dented my car on 3 separate occasions, and that's not the worst of it. PCGB have offered me thousands in "good-will" gestures because they are so embarassed.

Unfortunately this poor service has not changed (in my experience recently) A couple of weeks ago they were supposed to replace the window seal - they couldn't even do this correctly, so it had to go to Reading. To make matters worse, they are poor at communicating and downright rude!! NEVER, EVER again!

Nice showroom though

It's such a shame as I drive past them twice a day but it looks like I'll have to venture out of my way to Byfleet or Reading. Seems worth it in the long run.

If anyone else can report a good experience since the shake up leave a comment below..

:tea:

Bought my GT2 from them, also had my old Boxster and 996 serviced there years ago. I didn't have any problems with them, they had my car for ages trying to diagnose a tricky intermittent problem and didn't charge me for it. The sales staff were really good, no different from any other OPC I've bought from.

I've had good and bad experiences at my local OPC, in my experience there can be quite a difference in knowledge and customer service between staff members in the same role at any OPC.

Once you get yourself a good service advisor and tech get their email and only deal with them :thumbs:

My Experience

I bought my 997S in 05 from them, after the first 2 services, I started using Reading. Much happier with service and they collect and deliver. More convenient

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back