Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Freddie44's / London Classica - 997.1 GT3 CS running report

I'm trying to avoid this thread.

I don't need a GT3, especially one as gorgeous as yours. I dont't need to have a smile on my face, taking it around Goodwood, or Spa. I don't need to enjoy the way it handles, or absorb the sound of it screaming at over 8000 revs down Kemmel Staight.

I don't need to take it around the 'Ring.

:mrgreen:

PeterS said:
I'm trying to avoid this thread.

I don't need a GT3, especially one as gorgeous as yours. I dont't need to have a smile on my face, taking it around Goodwood, or Spa. I don't need to enjoy the way it handles, or absorb the sound of it screaming at over 8000 revs down Kemmel Staight.

I don't need to take it around the 'Ring.

:mrgreen:

I'm.not.saying.a.word

:grin:

Not only don't I need one, I don't need the red Cat D for sale in P/heads.

Anyone know anything about it or looked at it?

All I know is that one keeps changing price from 45k to 40k back 45k again etc. A bit odd but car looks worth a look although at 45k you may be able to haggle a non Cat D..

:D

I'll wait till it's £40k again, then haggle!

I need a different colour. I've got red. If it was yellow it would be on my drive by now.

What an absolutely beautiful car!..i wish I was you!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am really pleased for you and hope to be in a position to own an icon like that one day. :thumb:

So from the looks of your sig picture that would make it four 911's on your drive... !?!? :grin: :thumb:

kas750 said:
What an absolutely beautiful car!..i wish I was you!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am really pleased for you and hope to be in a position to own an icon like that one day. :thumb:

Thanks very much I feel very lucky.

.... Yes, Pete has a disease called PorscheKollecshun Disorder, it mainly affects people up in the North where they have garage space to kill 8)

Well done Freddie, car looks ace, good to hear you're enjoying it - I think white is one of the best colours for the GT3 (apart obviously from Riviera Blue but .. let's not go there... :grin:).

Cheers Roro :thumb:

freddie44 said:
So from the looks of your sig picture that would make it four 911's on your drive... !?!? :grin: :thumb:

Ahem. Excuses me?

Do you look at your own signature pic?

:touché:

( and, may I say, four magnificent colours.)

Add baltic blue and black and we would have the cream of the range sorted.

:thumb:

Well done, the GT3 looks fantastic. Black wheels!

Thanks Rallyeman I'm pretty chuffed. Black wheels by Crimbo :thumb:

Sorry, complete filth:

photorhwr2_zps672c8672.jpg

Definitely suits it's surroundings :thumb: (NH/Bayswater area?)

+1 on the black wheels (satin black would be my advice down to you whether you prefer shiny black, matt black or in between.... 8) )

Roro said:
Definitely suits it's surroundings :thumb: (NH/Bayswater area?)

Looks like St John's Wood to me, I remember the days of parking a 911 near our flat off Abbey Road and having to deal with the parking permit people :frustrated:

Stunning car, agree that satin black wheels would look great :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back