Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Assist: Italy or France OPC !!!

programtrader said:
Conclusion: OPC Antibes sorted everything by Friday, allowing us to drive back Sat / Sun. Will post full report and some pix as soon as on the laptop not the smart phone! Thanks for everyone's advice and well wishes - you are all stars !!

Good result! :thumb:

So.... 950 Euros later, Porsche Antibes replaced the water pump and the belt. Cleaned the car to look as good as it did the day I bought it.

All-in-all RAC France (i.e. Porsche Assist in Europe) were fantastic. Genuinely impressed with their customer service. Although having car towed to France was definitely the key. Lucky I was so close to border. If handled outside of France, RAC use "agents" to co-ordinate everything. In our 3 day experience of the car being in Italy, the agents weren't very helpful (didn't call back, didn't organise things properly), which left RAC France covering the holes.

Visiting OPC personally made all the difference in terms of getting car fixed quickly. Otherwise they weren't going to look at it for a few days. A personal visit, handshake, look in the eye and wince of desperation had a

Super Helpful customer service manager (David Daforge) getting us on the road within 2 days! They also took care of the car with covers for the steering wheel, gearknob etc.. and gave it the most thorough clean it's ever had!

Also impressed by them putting the car up on a ramp before and after to illustrate repairs and ensure satisfaction... no rushing you in and out.

Attached is a pic on the happy day of collection....

Attachments

• porscheantibes_176.jpg
    porscheantibes_176.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,981

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back